Not sure if this has been posted yet. I thought it was worthy of some attention.
9 year old pitcher ousted
Not sure if this has been posted yet. I thought it was worthy of some attention.
9 year old pitcher ousted
In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself
I'm not an ultra-competitive Little League dad, but I really thought this was BS by that league. Now, if he had beaned a bunch of kids and had wild control issues, I could see the argument. I know it's hard for us parents to admit our kids aren't perfect, but these folks should be ashamed of themselves. If I were Jericho's mom, though, I wouldn't have gone postal, either, because she just drew attention away from the cause and onto herself. I hope I don't offend anyone, but I'll go on record to say that there are Little Leage coaches that have bigger ego issues than HS coaches.
Very true on the adult ego issues, particularly true about a certain league around in this area. But for the adults to tell the kid he can't pitch just cause he is too fast and has too much control is absurd.
Bookmarks